Saturday 2 January 2021

The Evil Dead - Worldwide Virtual Watch Party


It's not often I receive news in my inbox that gets me actually excited for something, but this piece of news did that. The Evil Dead is one of my favourite films of all time, recently, having brought the Blu-ray box set I had been rewatching them once again, and so finding out about a virtual watch party that is going to feature live commentary from the legend that is Bruce Campbell was happening later on in January was good timing.

This is going to happen on January 23rd at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST (and for UK readers benefit, 2 AM GMT on the 24th). Campbell will provide his memories of working on the film, behind the scene stories, anecdotes, funny stories and he will also answer a few questions live from the chat. He has said of this "I'm excited about this project, it will be a great opportunity to safely connect with fans and allow them a closer look behind the scenes."

Tickets are on sale now at $25 per device and $50 VIP tickets that will also include a limited-edition poster that will be mailed. To purchase tickets head over to here. For me 2 AM is an ungodly hour, but I will still be there for certain!

No comments: